couch

couch

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Haba mini games, Diary of a Provincial Lady, Fake Moustache, David Sedaris, William Blake's Inn

I bought this wooden animal stacking game for €6 in France. These little Haba games are the kind you find in tiny, cute and expensive toy shops. BUT, they are not expensive. They are tiny, but if your kids are over three, they work great! In a game, small can be a good thing.
And for scale, a twistable pencil.
Just divide the animals between two, throw the dice and see how many you can pile up.

Look how curly the cover on this is already! We have it a fortnight and its been read by three boys and re read by one. I really think that you cannot go wrong with Tom Angleberger. All his books are great. For ages eight to fourteen.

And speaking of my fourteen year old, I heard him chuckling the other night. He was reading this.

And this is what I read when I am too tired to think. Love, love, love this book.

I think I may have mentioned that I bought this a few weeks ago. Well, we have read it aloud now and its a beauty. Highly recommended. For ages five to adult.




No comments:

Post a Comment