couch

couch

Friday 8 May 2015

Sunshine and book delivery!

Difficult as it is to believe now, but the sun came out for a little while yesterday. And, the postman rang my doorbell and gave me these. That's why I love online shopping so much. Until the visa bill arrives, it feel like presents being delivered! I have hidden these away to take on holidays this Summer. I'm hoping The Happy Lion will keep my four year amused on the ferry. (Its overnight - I may be being a little optimistic!) And the picture book biography of E. E. Cummings, Enormous Smallness is to be sneaked into my ten year old birthday pile in August. He hasn't requested it but if its tucked in between lots of Nintendo -ish stuff, he'll like it.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love The Happy Lion books. I've had to slow my online shopping lately, which is so hard when you're getting emails advertising fabulous deals via my favorite online used book shop. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! There's more than one Happy Lion book? Oh dear, more things to resist.

    ReplyDelete